Wise Beyond Our Years
Long before iOS, Android, the first Facebook post or tweet, there was iwerk.
We’ve werked through a virtual tech revolution since 1991, and along the way, we’ve mastered an ever-evolving set of tools to skillfully solve even the most daunting digital challenges.
Our visionary founders Lewis & Lewis launched the company first as network architects; then Microsoft Windows® hit the market in 1994, and the rest, as they say is history. Today, iwerk has scaled its consulting practice to offer a full range of software development and technology services. We’ve flown to far-off places around the globe to handle countless projects for hundreds of clients.
We can’t wait to see what the future has in store for us, and the people we serve.
We’re fluent in tech, up-to-date on emerging trends, and can wrangle big data with ease. Custom dashboards required? Need to share data between systems? No problem. We’ll integrate technology that communicates flawlessly and produces results.
Put your business or design challenge on the table. We’ll get to work developing the technology needed to tackle it:
- Responsive websites and custom CMS development
- Mobile device/tablet native applications (iOS, Android, other platforms)
- CRM/ERP, shipping, e-commerce platform integration
- Custom database creation, management, integration
- Web and application programming
- Information architecture design
- Project QA testing
We’re laser-focused on maintenance, network security, best practices, contingency planning, and anticipating changing needs. Full-time and on-site support, best in class response times, custom monitoring systems and more: we’re committed to just the kind of round-the-clock, hands-on customer service you’d expect to keep your network, and business buzzing.
Let iwerk’s experienced team go the extra mile so you enjoy more uptime, productive employees, happier customers, and a better bottom line:
- IT support, monitoring and maintenance
- IT consulting
- Network engineering
- Healthcare systems integration
- Creating a cloud-based Infrastructure
- Data back-up and disaster recovery
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Network security
- Cyber threat detection and remediation
- User compliance training